Be Baby

January 03, 2005

Baby Blue
I've been mentally shopping again. Good thing i'm into blue anyway. I wasn't aware that surfing for baby stuff was so much fun, and i had no idea there oh so many places to mess around in. I'm not including the links because this is not a wish list. It's only a mental postcard bag. Cuteness for the new year, right?


I love this diaper bag, although i'm not sure it includes the changing extra space. I think it's cool and 'father friendly'. I wouldn't picture Pablo carrying a pinky bag.



Fun giraffe. I plan to go strongly on the animal front when Liam arrives. I love beasts.



Hey, if it's good enough for Liv Tyler's Milo, it's certainly all right for our baby. Seriously, i loved this store. Perhaps a good business idea in Spain.



I'm making a cow toy, inspired in some dollies i've seen that look a lot like these. My cow will only have two legs and will be made of fur, but the original idea was crochet. I need some knitting lessons first.



The best thing of being a kid in the rain is puddles. I'm just mentally preparing for the mud battles.



They call this an 'Ugly doll' at the store. It was love at first sight.

2 Comments:

  • I have a mini one of those hanging in my car! We also purchased Ox, the one-eyed green one, for a niece of mine. She looooves it.

    By Blogger Halfmad, at 7:14 PM  

  • I'm officially jelous now. I haven't seen the other one, but i'm sure the entire range is brilliant!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home