Be Baby

January 14, 2005

Liquid fun
Baby Liam is moving a lot, as usual.

He makes me get up a thousand times every night. He makes me smile in the middle of lunch, or while i try to get a seat at the subway. He gets his father amazed simply by touching my belly, especially late in the day, when i'm lying sideways and Liam starts his little flamenco routine. Or kick boxing. Or limb experimenting. Whatever he's up to in the sweet (did you know it's supposed to taste sweet?) amniotic fluid he seems to enjoy so much. He's having liquid fun.

Of course, i don't know if this means anything at all. Moving a lot in the womb may not imply that Liam is going to be an extra active baby. But the look the nurse gave me this morning while she was chasing him around my body to try and listen to his heart was meaningful.

As my sister says, i guess we'll find out about Liam's abilities in liquid when we sign him up for swimming lessons.

1 Comments:

  • You should probably get under water and make waves to him!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home