Be Baby

April 14, 2005



After the pause
Baby talk gave way to a long baby silence. I'm so sorry i haven't been able to record these two exciting last months of pregnancy. I'm sure it would have been something to treasure for the future days. Anyway. I'm still expecting and i still have this journal, so no more mom-to-be moans.

  • Updates:

  • 1. I'm currently 39 weeks pregnant and my due date has been shuffled back to April 19th. Yes, i'm a little nervous. Today i'll be attending one of my last pre-labour classes and i'm expected at the hospital for a few tests tomorrow.

    Lilypie Baby Ticker


    2. Liam. That is no longer Baby's name. We realized it's hard for some people to pronounce it in Spain so we're changing. How does Bruno sound to you?

    3. Granted, my belly is huge. And some other parts of my body, too. But the great news is that -apparently- i'm not that big. Really kind people keep telling me there's nothing fat in me besides the babyhouse-tummy. You should be able to judge for yourselves as soon as i build up the courage to post a picture.

    4. Though every single manual, paperback or magazine tells me Baby no longer has the space to move as usual, ours seems to be taking tango lessons daily. He's a funny one, i think.

    5. I feel good. A little tired at times, especially when i realize the regular lack of night sleep i get, but otherwise i'm doing great. Pregnancy is an exciting and brilliant experience. At least for me.

    6. Almost ready. He has his clothes washed, ironed and organized by sizes. He has a stroller and a baby carrier and a bath tub with two rubber ducks. He has a beautiful cot and a crib for our bedside. He has a star-shaped lamp in his room and a soft teddy bear with bells inside. Never say ready, but i think we're pretty close.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home