Be Baby

April 15, 2005

Baby atmosphere
Little by little, Baby's nursery is taking shape. I keep entering the room and glowing. And we haven't even painted it, but it already feels like his space to me.


The top part of this library was lost during the moving so we had to steal 'get' a replacement at Ikea. Trix has the same piece of furniture in her living room, Morgana has it at toddler LucĂ­a's room and we used to have it in the kitchen of the other apartment. Talk about versatile.


Changing area. Again, Ikea ruling. This is the place you go if you want to smell different things in life. I've been warned to cover my face as soon as i take the diaper off. Fun, being a baby boy...


First drawer, new born clothes. Second, 3 to 6 months. Etcetera. I love the sweet scent of nothing that comes out of this wardrobe. I also keep baby's bathtub and other gear in there, as well as the how to books. Not that i remember a single word in them.


Part of the trio stroller, already dressed and set to zoom out to the hospital. It took me a good two months to chose the perfect pram for us and this one seems to be Mr. Right. Less fashionable than some, but light and comfy. After all, it is a stroller, not a scooter.


I'm sure i'll post a lot more pics of this amazing rocking cot. It was hand painted for my friend Ona -Arwen- when she was born. Her twin toddlers have used and now she has lent it to us. Magnificent.


The crib, to be set by my side of the bed. Mum did all the redesigning with new fabric, featuring lambs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home