Be Baby

May 03, 2005



Notes after Bruno's first week

  • He smiles by accident.

  • We dress him mostly in white.

  • He can sleep up to four hours and gets a lot more excited at night.

  • I get cranky.

  • I feel great and not so great. This can happen in the same twenty minutes.

  • I've lost track of time. Perhaps forever.

  • He loves flying in his daddy's arms.

  • I love looking at them both when they're asleep by my side.

  • Breastfeeding is difficult and exhausting. But incredibly rewarding.

  • Sometimes i can't believe he's our son.

  • I have post-partum cravings for (even) healthier food.

  • He relaxes with the sounds of Count Basie and Coldplay.

  • He smells like a perfect imaginary landscape.
  • 1 Comments:

    • omg he sounds so cute

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home