Be Baby

May 16, 2005

Uploading baby
Last night was long. I think i'm getting used to it. Ever since Baby was born, i've had trouble telling one day from the next, not being able to determine if Tuesday ended at 4 am or Wednesday came into my vision right before sunrise. Pablo is having the same problem with weeks. Going from Sunday into Monday doesn't necessarily take him into a new week. Living with Baby erases time concepts.

This morning, after the aforementioned quite long night, Bruno still didn't seem interested in sleeping. His tummy was giving him a hard time and, as the hours passed, i started getting jumpy. So i played the magic song. That's Star Estrella by Kevin Johansen. He relaxed for a while, but it wasn't enough.

Finally, i came over to my laptop, placed Bruno on my lap, and watched him doze off while i typed (with difficulties). When he finally fell into deep sleep, i placed him in his crib and... stared at him in a different format.

See? Even when he's not really demanding my attention, i feel an urge to give it to him, as if the time he grants me when he sleeps wasn't worth taking a nap myself, but rather logging on to Flickr, buying myself a larger account, and uploading my baby non stop.

2 Comments:

  • The pic where he wears his dad's glasses is the best one! ;-))) Sooo cute! He's gonna be an intellectual, I guess...;-))
    Leyre

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 PM  

  • He looks so freaky in glasses... it's kinda funny.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home