Be Baby

June 13, 2005



Undivided
Waking up at dawn has its charm, especially in the cool June nights, holding a tired baby in your arms. Sometimes i'm even awake enough to lift the cammera into the view from our study, as you can see.

Bruno is sleeping longer hours at night. He's gaining a little less weight but still eating like there is no tomorrow. He goes into full smiles now. I'm expecting giggles any time. He is outgrowing most of his onesies.

Days and nights revolve around Baby. I forget other stuff all the time. A few days ago i decided not to worry about that situation. I'll probably be similar to my older self in a couple of months. Right now i have undivided attention for Bruno. I can't even pour myself a cup of coffee. But i can take nice pictures.

1 Comments:

  • That's definitely true! You provide us now with even better pics now! :-))
    Leyre

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home