Be Baby

August 25, 2005

120 days
Bruno is sleeping in his gorgeous wooden cot as we speak. A cot that turned 31 just the other day. Years old, that is. Bruno turned four months old on Tuesday. So today we have an appointment with his doctor, to check that everything is running as smoothly as the frapuccino i had last Saturday.

In these 120 days i've learned that keeping a house clean and a neat baby bottom are not compatible.

I've learned that my shorter hair is a great and practical idea.

I've learned that a baby has the capacity to surprise you every day. For bad and for very good.

I've learned i can be patient.

I've learned i can be very patient.

I've learned how to make spinach and artichoke pie.

I've learned life is an expensive animal.

I've learned i can survive an entire summer in this city and not even come close to getting a tan.

I've learned the words to a new lullaby about a crying child and an apple.

I've learned that keeping a baby blog is difficult when you have a baby to attend to.

1 Comments:

  • 'The more you see the less you know
    The less you find out as you go
    I knew much more then than I do now'
    U2 City of Blinding Lights

    By Blogger V, at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home